Videos from first training which was implemented by the Ukrainian Center for Social Data within the “Open Data: Training for NGOs and media”project. All videos are in Ukrainian language (sorry no English translation).
Leave your e-mail to periodically receive our news. We promise not to spam.
- Annual report 2017
- How many people in Ukraine are in need of palliative care?
- Open Data for Gender Equality: Leadership of Women and Men in Business and Civil Society
- Annual report 2016
- No more «second first elections»: the modeling of principles for territories to join amalgamated communities
- How Automaidan was “Judged”: Analysis of Court Statistics (2013-2014)
- Local Elections Rush in December 2016. Which? Where?
- Alternating Reality of Decentralization
- “Local Elections in Territorial Communities” Website Launched
- Culture of data sharing. Video Tutorials.