We are glad to present you the second annual report of our organization, for the year of 2016. You can download it at the link above.
In 2016 we:
- continued activities on fostering the culture of data, carried out the training program “Open Data for Media and NGOs”;
- started to implement the training program “Open Data for Government Officials”;
- developed the website “Local Elections in Territorial Communities of Ukraine”, which visualizes information on where, when, and which local elections took place or will take place in territorial communities of Ukraine, shows the dynamics of amalgamation of communities;
- researched the instruments of e-democracy and electronic document management systems;
- worked with judicial statistics: analyzed court decisions on Automaidan of 2013-2014;
- conducted training and coaching for small and medium business associations on data collection and procession techniques;
- developed services based on open data.
We would like to thank our partners: State Agency for E-governance of Ukraine, Center for Ukrainian Reform Education, “Strong Communities” movement, Mohyla School of Journalism, School of Journalism of Ukrainian Catholic University, Automaidan, Universal Examination Network, Media and Advocacy Non-governmental Group. Cooperation with you was very fruitful and interesting!
We are also grateful to our donors: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and US Embassy in Ukraine, UNDP, OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), thanks to their support we were able to implement our ideas and projects.